Gail's Daily Dose
- History of mothballs (surprisingly hard to find)
- Etymology of the term booby trap (1840 apparently)
- Badminton, was it around in the 1850s?
- 1950's Party Dresses
- Names for the different parts of a Quadrille
- The language of parasols
- Stage dresses of the Victorian Era
- Algonquin Round Table
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Cakes from print
Copyedits back in, awaiting galleys.
Etiquette & Espionage: Finishing School Book the First
First run passes from editor, much tweaking.
Secret Project PPA
Only a twinkle in my little eye.
BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!
Book News: Reviews of Heartless Are In!
Quote of the Day:
"When eating or drinking, avoid every kind of audible testimony to the facts."
~ Etiquette for Gentlemen, 1850
This came up in a recent conversation concerning chapter 3 of the manga.