This Blog Has Moved To Wordpress!


Hello Blogger and Blogspot Gentle Readers all!

If you follow this blog through RSS via any feed reader (i.e. Feedly) you're going to want to change your RSS pointer to this:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/GailCarriger

We have set it up so that it should automatically transfer but because the world isn't always perfect you might want to check the link to make sure you keep following. (Assuming you want to keep following me and the whole tea octopus thing hasn't driven you spare.)

I'm planning a new blog post this Friday before 10am Pacific Time. If you don't get it, then the transfer did not work.

To be on the safe side and make sure you don't miss out on where I am and what I am doing, there is also my monthly newsletter.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but trust me, in the long run this will be so much better!


Want Gail in you inbox once a month? Get the Chirrup!
Gail on Facebook & Twitter & Goodreads & Tumblr.
Gail's fashion blog ~ Retro Rack.
Questions about Gail's steampunk world? There's a wiki for that!