Signed Copies of Prudence


Miss Gail, how do I get your new book signed? 

Gentle Reader, if you call to pre-order Prudence at any of my INDY book tour stops (before I get there) I can sign one for you. I am even willing to personalize it. In fact, I will do this for any of my books that the store has in stock. However, some of the stores do not permit this. It's not my policy, it is theirs.


I've done personalized signings before for Murder by the Book (Houston), Borderlands (San Francisco) and Mysterious Galaxy (San Diego) so I know they do it. Powells (Portland) does not. I don't know about Tattered Cover (Denver). Barnes & Noble? Ah, read on...

500 pages signed for B&N heading back to the distributor

Ostensibly, signed editions are available through Barnes & Noble. Buy at your own risk. I signed them because I said I that would before the last debacle. And I keep my word... even if they do not. But I'm not cleaning up their mess this time if it all goes south again. However, they will ship international (I don't know if the Indy's on my tour will).


GAIL'S DAILY DOSE

Your Moment of Parasol . . .
1838 Petit Courrier des Dames Date-  Friday, June 1, 1838 Item ID-  v. 19, plate 106

Your Infusion of Cute . . .
www.contemporist.com_2015_02_05_cones-unfolded-seats-by-jule-waibel_

Your Tisane of Smart . . .

Your Writerly Tinctures . . .  
The Emotional Milestones of Writing A Novel- A Handy Guide! via terribleminds- chuck wendig


PROJECT ROUND UP  

Manners & Mutiny ~ The Finishing School Book the Last Releases November 2015. Not yet available for pre-order. Edits stage.

Prudence ~ Custard Protocol Book the First Release date March 17, 2015 now available for pre-order! 



The Books! 

 The Finishing School Series: 1 Etiquette & Espionage, 2 Curtsies & Conspiracies, 3
Waistcoats & Weaponry
 The Custard Protocol Series: 1 Prudence (Coming March 17, 2015)
The Parasol Protectorate Series: 1 Soulless, 2 Changeless, 3 Blameless, 4 Heartless, 5 Timeless
Parasol Protectorate Series manga graphic novels
Soulless Vol. 1, Soulless Vol. 2, Soulless Vol. 3
 $0.99 short stories (ebook only) Marine Biology, My Sister's Song, & Fairy Debt; The Curious Case of the Werewolf That Wasn't, the Mummy That Was, and the Cat in the Jar

Book News:
fan art via tumblr belovedjuuzou


Quote of the Day:
 freeyourmind-online tumblr


Follow Gail on Facebook & Twitter. Or you can join her mailing list
She also has a fashion blog ~ Retro Rack.
The best place to talk all things Parasol Protectorate is on its
Facebook Group.

Labels: , , , ,