Gail Has 24 Valentines Crushes?


I love the idea, Gentle Reader, of blogging a bit about my other valentines. Of course, there is the AB and Lilliput, but you know how much I love them. (And they do too, I suspect.)

No, instead I want to tell you my other loves ~ 24 of them, to be precise. The ones that brighten my day in less intimate ways, as it were. These are loves I can share with you, Gentle Reader, in hopes that you find one or two loving, yourself. So here we go!

3 Blogger Crushes

3 Author Crushes


3 Fashion Crushes

3 Food Crushes 

3 Household Crushes

3 App Crushes


3 Business Crushes
3 Beauty Crushes

Special mention goes to...


Any gif showing inter-species affection or a cat beating up a dog/baby. Don't ask me why, I just find it hilarious. Secretly, I am both more corny and more cruel than you would expect. Or not?

GAIL'S DAILY DOSE

Your Moment of Parasol . . .
Mcgovern Downton screen still

Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Suspended Wooden Pod Cabin Built Around Tree Trunk

Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Moss shower mat via FB

Your Writerly Tinctures . . .  
One Significant Way to Make a Book Signing More Successful


PROJECT ROUND UP  

Curtsies & Conspiracies
~ The Finishing School Book the Second. Out now!   
Soulless Vol. 3 (AKA Blameless the manga) ~ Out now! 

Waistcoats & Weaponry ~ The Finishing School Book the Third. I honestly do not yet know the exact release date. Probably early November 2014.
Manners & Mutiny ~ The Finishing School Book the Last. Working rough draft.
Prudence ~ Custard Protocol Book the First: Delayed. Why? Rewrite begins soon.


The Books! 

The Finishing School Series: 1 Etiquette & Espionage, 2 Curtsies & Conspiracies

The Parasol Protectorate Series: 1 Soulless, 2 Changeless, 3 Blameless, 4 Heartless, 5 Timeless
Parasol Protectorate Series manga graphic novels
Soulless Vol. 1, Soulless Vol. 2, Soulless Vol. 3
 $0.99 short stories (ebook only) Marine Biology, My Sister's Song, & Fairy Debt

Audiobook of Crudrat releasing end of April 2014. Find out more at crudrat.com

Book News:
So Many Books, So Little Time says of Curtsies & Conspiracies, “I adore the madcap world that Gail Carriger has created. A dirigible finishing school, highway men in top hats, vampire professors and mechanimals – I want to be a part of it.”

Quote of the Day:
"It is through art, and through art only, that we can realise our perfection."
~ Oscar Wilde

quotes Gail likes





Goodreads Quotes

Labels: , , , ,