Curtsies & Conspiracies Now Available!


The second Finishing School book, Curtsies & Conspiracies, launches today! Squee!

Amazon chose it as one of their teen books of the month!
Kirkus chose it as a Best Bet for Science Fiction & Fantasy Books for November 2013



I'm super excited about this book and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I feel like I really found my stride, and so did Sophronia and her cohorts. There are also boys in this one. Yes, boys. I know, the girls and Mademoiselle Geraldine's were shocked and titillated too.


Mademoiselle Geraldine is a little upset, I must say.

You don't have to take my word for it, here are some early reviews for Curtsies & Conspiracies.

Launch events are up and running and scheduled


Hopefully, I'll be in your area and you can come out and say hi. I promise that I try my best to put on a really good show. 

GAIL'S DAILY DOSE

Your Moment of Parasol . . .
1850s  The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Pug & parasol

Your Tisane of Smart . . .

Your Writerly Tinctures . . .  
The Best Possible Betrayal, or The Fine Art of the Plot Twist in Your Back


PROJECT ROUND UP  
Waistcoats & Weaponry ~ The Finishing School Book the Third:  
Curtsies & Conspiracies
~ The Finishing School Book the Second. Out now
Etiquette & Espionage
~ trade paperback will be available in the US October 13, 2013

Manga
~ Soulless Vol. 3: (AKA Blameless) Available serialized through YenPlus. Print edition Nov. 19 2013.  
Prudence
~ The Parasol Protectorate Abroad Book the First: Delayed. Why? Begin rewrite in 2014.


The Books!


The Parasol Protectorate Series: 1 Soulless, 2 Changeless, 3 Blameless, 4 Heartless, 5 Timeless
BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT on the Parasol Protectorate series
Please DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!
Boxed set of all five!

The Parasol Protectorate omnibus hardback editions
Volume 1 (Books 1-3), Volume 2 (Books 4-5)
Parasol Protectorate Series manga graphic novels
Soulless Vol. 1, Soulless Vol. 2 (book 2), Soulless Vol. 3 (book 3)
The Finishing School Series: Etiquette & Espionage, Curtsies & Conspiracies (Nov. 5, 2013)
 $0.99 ebook only short stories: Marine Biology and My Sister's Song


Book News:



Quote of the Day:

"We write to taste life twice, in the moment and in retrospection."
~ Anais Nin


quotes Gail likes





Goodreads Quotes

Labels: , , , ,