What's Gail Reading Right Now?

Guess what else I have a little time to do while I'm editing, Gentle Reader? Read! I took the plunge and got a Kindle, mainly because I travel so much and I never know what I'm going to feel like reading when I'm on the go. It's nice to have a range of options with me at all times. (Before you weigh in: I got a Kindle Paperwhite because I like the look/feel/reviews and I don't want a backlit screen. I already stare at one all day.) I also will drop a book fast if it doesn't quickly absorb my tiny short attention span brain, so it's nice to have the option to switch mid stream while on the go.

Book Dress

What have I read recently?

I'm currently working on:


GAIL'S DAILY DOSE

Your Moment of Parasol . . .
1900s  The Metropolitan Museum of Art4

Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Skullery Model from Museum in Kolmar

Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Canary Home Security Device

Your Writerly Tinctures . . .  
Reasons Why Favorite Authors Disappoint Their Readers

PROJECT ROUND UP  
Waistcoats & Weaponry ~ The Finishing School Book the Third:  Almost done.  
Curtsies & Conspiracies
~ The Finishing School Book the Second: Release date Nov. 5, 2013.  
Etiquette & Espionage
~ trade paperback will be available in the US October 13, 2013

Manga
~ Soulless Vol. 3: (AKA Blameless) Available serialized through YenPlus. Print edition Nov. 19 2013.  
Prudence
~ The Parasol Protectorate Abroad Book the First: Delayed. Why? Begin rewrite in 2014.


The Books!


The Parasol Protectorate Series: 1 Soulless, 2 Changeless, 3 Blameless, 4 Heartless, 5 Timeless
BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT on the Parasol Protectorate series
Please DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!
Boxed set of all five!

The Parasol Protectorate omnibus hardback editions
Volume 1 (Books 1-3), Volume 2 (Books 4-5)
Parasol Protectorate Series manga graphic novels
Soulless Vol. 1, Soulless Vol. 2 (book 2), Soulless Vol. 3 (book 3)
The Finishing School Series: Etiquette & Espionage, Curtsies & Conspiracies (Nov. 5, 2013)
 $0.99 ebook only short stories: Marine Biology and My Sister's Song

Book News:  

Gail visits Gutenberg
Quote of the Day:

“Do you always understand what you say, sir?”
“Yes. If I listen attentively.”
~ Oscar Wilde


quotes Gail likes





Goodreads Quotes

Labels: , ,