I have many posts on steampunk over on my fashion blog. I thought perhaps you all might be interested in the collection. Some are mostly photographs from steampunk conventions, a few are DIY blogs, and my favorite focus specifically on the more Victorian side of the equation. These are all taken from my website's section on Steampunk: The Aesthetic
Thrifting for Victorian Garb, Introduction
Thrifting for Victorian Garb, Womenswear
Thrifting for Victorian Garb, Menswear
Proper Foundation Garments, Part 1: The Full Details
- Proper Foundation Garments, Part 2: The Low Down
- Proper Foundation Garments, Part 3: Corsets!
- Men of Steampunk
- A review of my steampunk outfit collection
- My Steampunk Meets Retro Outfit in London
- My Collection of Steampunk Accessories
- A Moment of Steampunk ~ More Accessories
- Steampunk Month on Retro Rack
- High End Couture
- My Octopus Collection
- Timeline of Inspiration ~ Outfits
- Timeline of Inspiration ~ Accessories
- Daily Wear
- Daily Wear ~ My Clothing
- DIY ~ Steampunk Pocket Belt
- DIY ~ Steampunk Holster for Tiliting Folding Parasol
- Packing Steampunk
- In Denver in the Spoons
- In Santa Clara in Teal
Santa Clara in Brown & Cream
- In Santa Clara in Cream
- In Santa Clara in Iridescent
- Nova Albion ~ Fashionable Others
- Nova Albion ~ Fashionable Objects
- 5 Fashionable Things Gail Learned at Nova Albion
GAIL'S DAILY DOSE
Your Moment of Parasol . . .
|1900-1905 Tiffany & Co. The Metropolitan Museum of Art|
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
|via Stewart C. and made by TLB Cakes|
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
JustCos covers steampunk cosplay on YouTube.
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
She’s Such a Character: 8 Tips for Creating Characters
PROJECT ROUND UP
Waistcoats & Weaponry ~ The Finishing School Book the Third: Edits edits edits.
Curtsies & Conspiracies ~ The Finishing School Book the Second: Release date Nov. 5, 2013.
Etiquette & Espionage ~ trade paperback will be available in the US October 13, 2013.
Manga ~ Soulless Vol. 3: (AKA Blameless) Available serialized through YenPlus. Print edition Nov. 19 2013.
Prudence ~ The Parasol Protectorate Abroad Book the First: Delayed. Why? Begin rewrite in 2014.
BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT on the Parasol Protectorate series!
Please DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!
The Parasol Protectorate
omnibus hardback editions
Parasol Protectorate Series manga graphic novels
|Old books in window in Colmar|
Quote of the Day:
“Truth is like a figgy pudding in a strange diner: I know it exists but I have no idea what it really is.”
from @brianrathbone, altered by via J. Daniel Sawyer (@dsawyer) on Twitter
Labels: faq, in the news, nova albion, shameless self promotion, shaving the beast, steampunk