2.08.2013

Going to LA


Gentle Reader, right now I am preparing for my trip to LA. I do hope to see some of you this Sunday at Mysterious Galaxy. This it their Redondo Beach location (2810 Artesia Boulevard, Redondo Beach, CA 90278). I will be there Feb 10, 2:30 pm paired up with New York Times bestselling young adult author Ally Carter for hijinks. It should be a lot of fun and I am hoping my crazy well-dressed readers represent (respectfully and with tea, of course).

I love this new store, it's an amazing venue, and I can't wait to have my very first event there. I'm also super excite to meet Ally Carter, I understand she's a hoot. Outrageousness, ho!

GAIL'S DAILY DOSE

Your Moment of Parasol . . .
1880 Mourning Ensemble  The Mint Museum
1880 Mourning Ensemble The Mint Museum

Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Tea Towel
Tea Towel (no longer available)

Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Quirky Cordies Desktop Cable Management for power cords and charging accessory cables

Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Three Key Points for Bringing a Setting to Life

PROJECT ROUND UP
Prudence ~ The Parasol Protectorate Abroad Book the First:
Curtsies & Conspiracies ~ The Finishing School Book the Second: Title changed. Release date November 2013. Await ARCs.
Manga ~ Soulless Vol. 2: (AKA Changeless) Out now!
Etiquette & Espionage ~ Finishing School Book the First: Release date OUT NOW Tour events in progress!


BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT on the Parasol Protectorate series! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!

The Omnibus hardback editions are limited run through the SciFi Bookclub only.

The manga editions, both now available in print.

Most short stories available in ebook form world wide!

The first Finishing School book ~ OUT NOW


Book News:
Curtsey

Quote of the Day:
"I can’t help but to write, I have a inner need for it. If I’m not in the middle of some literary project, I’m utterly lost, unhappy and distressed. As soon as I get started, I calm down."
~ Kaari Utrio

1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOO! I'm in Chicago this weekend! Dammit!

    ReplyDelete