2.06.2013

Etiquette & Espionage Now Available


Officially, Etiquette & Espionage is now on sale!

E&E Bakc Cover

Art, Artifice & Antidotes

Gossips, Giggles & Garottes
Inside Information
(True confessions? This post was supposed to go up yesterday but I've been so discombobulated I completely forgot to do it. Forgive me?)

GAIL'S DAILY DOSE

Your Moment of Parasol . . .
1930s
1930s Parasol

Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Tea Cart Trolly
These feature largely in my books.
This one via the excellent Tea with Friends blog.


Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Steampunk Update, Part 1—Following Up

Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
Central plot question

PROJECT ROUND UP
Prudence ~ The Parasol Protectorate Abroad Book the First:
Curtsies & Conspiracies ~ The Finishing School Book the Second: Title changed. Release date November 2013. Proofs handed in. Done my end.
Manga ~ Soulless Vol. 2: (AKA Changeless) Out now!
Etiquette & Espionage ~ Finishing School Book the First: Release date Feb 5, 2013. Tour events planned!


BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT on the Parasol Protectorate series! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!

The Omnibus hardback editions are limited run through the SciFi Bookclub only.

The manga editions, both now available in print.

Most short stories available in ebook form world wide!

The first Finishing School book ~ Out Feb. 5, 2013


Book News:
Etiquette & Espionage gets it first YouTube review!

Quote of the Day:
"There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea."
~Bernard-Paul Heroux

Daisypath Wedding tickers

3 comments:

  1. Yep, already got it in audio form. I'll pick it up in real book form soon, but I have a there-and-back-again 12-hour drive coming up, so...

    I like the new reader for the series. She's a good match, impeccable accent. And the content? Great stuff! All Carriger fans should buy it posthaste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the update. I hear it woudl drop at the same time but they aren't always on schedule. I like Moira too, I had a hand in picking her. Not that I didn't adore Emily but we wanted someone with a young tone.

      Delete
  2. My copy dropped through my door this morning and is being devoured in bite sized chunks because I do have other things to do today. I'm loving it so far but do keep wondering about the outcome of an exchange between Mlle Geraldine's and St Trinian's.

    ReplyDelete