Bumbersnoot Contest Missing Links


With the contest soon to close (if not already by the time you read this) I have three Bumbersnoots without owners. These were posted to Facebook or somewhere else about the web and I hoped the artists would leave their entries here, as requested, but they have not. You have until noon PST to leave your email below or I'm afraid it's too late.

Lara Isabel Bates-Prior
by Lara Isabel Bates-Prior

Meghanisms Bumbersnoot
by Meghanisms

Screen Shot 2012-12-05 at 1.49.31 PM

The publishers need to get these ARCs in the mail tomorrow before the offices close for the holidays. SO I have to get winners emails in to there before they close today.

I did specify to please put a link in the comments for this exactly reason, blog comments are the only way of keeping good track of stuff.