My darling Gentle Reader, Live Journal appears to be, sort of, back up and running. I'm having difficulties loading up new images but I'm going to take this as a momentary opportunity to give you all a quick update.
I'm working ever so hard on the edits for Etiquette & Espionage the first Finishing School book. I really need to focus on them. As a result, I'm taking Serious Measures to fee up some time.
- I'll be less online for the next two months. Or at least more sporadic. As ever, I allow myself the luxury of lurking about on Twitter over tea, and I'll be poking about groups and blogs during those phases when drafts are back with my editor.
- Don't worry I will keep the Facebook and Twitter feed updated, I just may not respond very quickly to comments and queries.
- Retro Rack, which is my necessary brain break, will continue unhindered (2 times a week)
- Don't worry, I have posts for this blog in the works, but they may not be quite so frequent. Please bare with me?
- Yes, Lord Akeldama is planning on hijacking this blog for his advice column, so for those (many) of you who have asked questions, he is coming back . . .
- I'll be declining online interviews and audio interviews for the time being (unless already arranged). Please know I am always flattered to be asked, but right now I have to write my books rather than blogs. Please be kind enough to ping me again in October or better, December?
- If LiveJournal sorts itself out there will be fresh content, it's just likely to be shorter and more image heavy for a little while, that's all. Sometimes it may just be the Daily Dose.
- If LJ does not sort itself out I will still be posting on BlogSpot.
- This has been such a pain (along with increasing other LJ problems) I am considering a permanent switch. Or I may take up some other blog handler. All will depend on coding the ghost to my website and various other minutia I don't have time to deal with right now.