- 10-11:30AM Barnes & Noble signing (1 East Towne Mall, Madison, WI 608-241-4695)
- Return to Teslacon, full schedule here.
- 4-5:30PM Q&A and Reading (could be a little an excerpt from Timeless)
- 5:30PM Crashing the publishing panel with Liz Gorinsky from TOR
- 7:05PM Opening ceremonies
- 8:00PM Mummy unwrapping
- 11AM Signing in dealers room
- 1-2:30PM with George Mann Q& A and reading
- 2:30-4PM Informal talk (and hopefully tea)
- 5:30PM Possibly judging costume contest
- 7-7:30PM Signing
- 8:30PM Ball and parties
- 10AM Panel with George Q&A and reading
- Possibly one quick last minute signing
My only event away from the convention is the Barnes & Noble signing. I'm not staying in the area at all, so if you are not attending the convention, that signing will be your only chance to see me.
GAIL'S DAILY DOSE
Your Infusion of Cute . . .
Your Tisane of Smart . . .
Inside the mind of an octopus
Your Writerly Tinctures . . .
I'm doing a twitter chat on NanNoWriMo tomorrow, Weds Nov 16 at 6PM PST. You can follow me at @gailcarriger
Now in production. The release date on Amazon
Etiquette & Espionage:
Handed in last of the edits, waiting on copy edits. Release date Fall 2012.
The Parasol Protectorate Abroad Book the First
Prudence floats! Release date sometime 2013. She's started waking me up in the middle of the night with ideas.
Heartless is a 2011 Goodreads Choice Award Semifinalist
Thanks everyone for mobilizing to vote for me! Semifinals round ends November 20.
Quote of the Day:
"Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person
who doesn't get it."