The Lost Boys, Cry Baby, and Hackers or Movie Revenge!


The AB and I watched The Lost Boys last weekend. He insisted I needed a greater knowledge of vampire cannon (film major, what can I say?).


My thoughts, Gentle Reader? The world needs more vampires with mullets. And greased up Chippendale's dancers lip sinking 80's ballads with saxophones. Yet, definitely not one for the fashion blog.

I also decided I needed revenge. A first I called Sixteen Candles down upon him, but he was rather excited by that I idea. So I bought out the big guns, John Waters films! He squirmed most delightfully at the very idea of Cry Baby. (Now there is a movie worthy of a fashion blog! Don't you want every single one of their outfits?)


Finally, I settled on Hackers. Wha ha ha haha! I love Hackers, but I'm pretty certain it may cause his little Indy-film obsessed heart considerable pain. Revenge is sweet.

Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
Giving away a cute little plaid purse in the Retro Rack blog.

Your Tisane of Smart:
High speed travel 1801.
Your Writerly Tinctures:
Interview with self on the Business of Writing.

Timeless: Finished with last draft, awaiting copyedits.
Etiquette & Espionage: The Finishing School Book One: Over word count but should be finishing the rough draft soon.
Secret Project PPA: Only a twinkle in my little eye.


BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!

New contest giving away the first three Parasol Protectorate Books.

Quote of the Day:
Self: Funny how some books are simply easier and cleaner to write.
Dan: Perhaps it's just that you are finally comfortable with the Parasol Protectorate series. Right when you are ending it.
Self: Ah, but what is it they say about the best time to leave a party?
~ Rgr, Timeless: Book the Fifth

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,