Yes, you know what that means . . . another contest!
I like many of the suggestions Gentle Readers had for contests when I pinged you a while back, but I don't want anything too difficult. So here is my idea.
- Take a picture of . . . one of my books with yourself, or the book with a silly Ivyish hat, or the book with an Alexiaish parasol, or the book in a foreign land or odd location (or any combination thereof).
- I like silly, but please don't feel like you must make a fool of yourself ~ unless you want to.
- Post this photo to your blog, or the Parasol Protectorate Books Facebook Group, or anywhere else online that is an open forum (by which I mean: one I can easily access without a new user ID).
- Do it by Thursday, June 16, 2011.
- Leave a link in the comments bellow WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS or email it to me directly via my website.
- I will select 3 winners.
- First prize will receive all 4 Parasol Protectorate books so far, UK editions ~ yes, including Heartless.
- Second prize will receive the first 3, US editions.
- Third prize will receive the first 2, US editions.
- All of these can be signed and/or dedicated if desired.
How It Works:
- Open to anyone, anywhere.
- Winners announced next Friday, June 17, 2011.
- The first two prize winners will be chosen by whim and at my amusement.
- I may solicit outside opinions.
- Third place will be by random number, so you have a chance to win just by entering.
- I will post all three images to my blog ~ so you need to be OK with that.
- You will then have to contact me with your address so I can send you the books.
I hope you have fun with this!
Gail's Daily Dose
Your Tisane of Smart:
Victorain Parlour Games
Your Writerly Tinctures:
Dan on podcasting
Finished with last draft, awaiting copyedits.
Etiquette & Espionage: The Finishing School Book One
Rough draft done. Working on first read through.
Secret Project PPA
Only a twinkle in my little eye.
BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!
My box of Heartless arrived in the mail from England. These are the trade size editions from Orbit UK. I've no idea about distribution of them or the US editions. However, based on previous experience and Twitter reports the books should start showing up in shops around the 27th, earlier if you live in the Midwest.
Quote of the Day:
"Tea and books ~ mmmmmm, two of life's exquisite pleasures that together bring near-bliss."
~ Christine Hanrahan