Poll Time: In Which Gail Wants To Know About You


In order to better cater to your blog-reading needs, Gentle Reader, I am always trying to further my understanding of . . . well, you. So here's a poll! (You'll need to go to my LJ blog to actually answer the questions.)

Poll #1742606 Trying to Better Understand My Readers
Open to: All, detailed results viewable to: All
Self Identity (Gail's definitions in brackets)










Books, my thoughts on Gail's picks . . .












Movies/TV, I mostly watch . . .





Oh and don't forget, tomorrow the Facebook French Edition Contest ends.

{For the record I consider myself a: Nerd Un-Gamer with Fascist Stylista Tendencies and Chronic Costumer's Guilt Complex.}

Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
Beautiful vintage inspired lingerie.
Your Tisane of Smart:
Justice.
Your Writerly Tinctures:
New Blog discovery for new writers, Query Shark.

Timeless: Back from editor, off to Gamma (who is taking it to Israel). My book travels where I haven't!
Secret Project F: It is ALIVE! But I'm struggling, so the number hasn't move much recently.
Secret Project PPA: Only a twinkle in my little eye.


BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!


Lady Alexia Maccon by RohanElf

Quote of the Day:
"Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book."
~ Author Unknown

Labels: , , , , ,