All About Podcasts


My dear Gentle Reader, you may know (or have noticed) that I am an avid podcasting fan. Recent online conversations have tempted me to provide you with a list of some of my very favorites. Here they are:

Writing/Story Related
Human Interest
Academic and Educational
Fandom
Comedy
Because I am Weak
Depends Upon the Guest/Topic
Most Missed

Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:

Your Tisane of Smart:
You know you want it. The Tentacle Mustache!
Your Writerly Tinctures:
Literary Agent on Sending Ideas to Clients.

Timeless: Back from editor, off to Gamma (who is taking it to Israel). My book travels where I haven't!
Secret Project F: Plod plod.
Secret Project PPA: Only a twinkle in my little eye.


BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!

Interview and give-away over on My Bookish Ways.

Quote of the Day:
"It is better to write a bad first draft than to write no first draft at all."
~ Will Shetterly

Labels: , , , , ,