Deleted Scenes from Blameless


My dear Gentle Reader, I've put three deleted scenes (or more properly, bits) from Blameless up on my website's Alexia's London near the bottom of the page.

Two of these were once already up on the website but got lost the shuffle of building the FAQ page. So I've put them back up again.

Here are a few images associated with Blameless. See if you can figure out which ones are from where in the book.




Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
Adorable 1954 Ensemble
Your Tisane of Smart:

Your Writerly Tinctures:
Dan discusses creating titles. I will say he doesn't address the marketing, memory component quite to my liking. I can always remember "Down From Ten" but never remember the title to his first Clark book.

Timeless: Second draft out to second reader.
Secret Project F: It is ALIVE!
Secret Project PPA: Only a twinkle in my little eye.


BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!

From my first Italian review! "Carriger, with her detailed writing style, does not spare to the reader even the smallest facets of that glimpse of aristocratic and supernatural society that we can catch reading the novel." And in Italian.

Quote of the Day:
"Sure, it's simple, writing for kids… Just as simple as bringing them up."
~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Labels: , , , , , , , ,