When Gail Rules the World

Silloette - Romance
Give me time, I'm certain I will come up with more. What about you, Gentle Reader, any thoughts on ruling the world? Now remember, I demand frivolousness!

Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
Gail's New H&M Purchases


Your Tisane of Smart:
On The Use and Abuse of Condiments.
Your Writerly Tinctures:
On following up with an agent.

Timeless: Rough draft done! But very rough. So still a lot of work ahead of me. Time for the TKs.
Secret Project F: We're waiting. We're waiting.


BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!

I had an appearance in Second Life recently, or that is I was interviewed for the Off the Shelf podcast. They very kindly sent me some pictures of the event:


Quote of the Day:
"If you would rule the world quietly, you must keep it amused."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Labels: , , , ,