What Made You Pick Up Soulless?


My friend, The Steampunk Scholar, is teaching Soulless at his university this semester. We got into a whole discussion, sparked by a student, over Twitter regarding why people originally picked up the book and what accounted for the steady rise in interest. As it is for an educational cause, I was hoping you wouldn't mind another poll so close to the last. The Scholar and I are quite interested, Gentle Reader.

Poll #1721567
Open to: All, detailed results viewable to: All, participants: 1
What made you pick up Soulless? The first thing that made you do it, or that really clinched it. Please try to pick just the most important or pivotal option . . . this is for science!
View Answers

Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
A classic Ivy hat

Your Tisane of Smart:

Your Writerly Tinctures:
My agent talks derivative works.

Timeless: Working second draft.
Secret Project F: It is ALIVE!
Secret Project PPA: Only a twinkle in my little eye.


BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!

All Things From My Brain reviews Soulless. "Check it out, people – it’s a great ride."

Quote of the Day:
"I write plays because dialogue is the most respectable way of contradicting myself."
~ Tom Stoppard

Labels: , , , , ,