Tea In LA


I'm driving down to LA this April for RT and Lit Orange and I thought for those of you who aren't into romance conventions or gathering of librarians I might concoct another gathering. The was little interest from LA bookstores. So I contacted Donna (my most awesome cover model) and we conspired to come up with the following:


Author Gail Carriger invites you to join her in Victorian Olde Towne Pasadena at one of its most charming tea houses for tea, sandwiches, and scones. Sit and enjoy a pleasant cuppa while Ms. Carriger reads from her latest book, discusses the health benefits of parasol use, and gossips about what's to come.

For $20 you will get two hours of Gail's best efforts to entertain and your choice of:
Two tea sandwiches
Two scones
Two teas
And a spring petal salad

Tickets are limited and seating for ticket holders is on a first come basis.

Gail will be happy to answer questions and sign books at the event.
Silly hats highly encouraged.

Event is Sunday, April 10th, 2011 in Pasadena, California
Full details to ticket holders
Price: $20.00

I with I could have managed a free event but look on the bright side, this way you get me AND a full tea. Donna says the venue is lovely, and I'm really looking forward to it. Her Steampunk Clothing website, Clockwork Couture, is handling the bookings gratis and the $20 covers food, tax, and tip.

Hopefully, many of your are aware of the fact that I always reveal more truths in person then I can write down on the interwebs (plausible deniability) and you can probably guess which book I just may be reading from . . .


Quote of the Day:
"No, Hobbes, nailing a live octopus to a wall is impossible, everything else is merely difficult."
~ Simon R. Green