In Which Gail Wants Your Thoughts on Future Blogs


 
I'll be dropping down to just two blogs a week, or so, for a while, my dears. It's writing projects eating my life like the proverbial Scylla (I don't know what it says about me as an author that I imagine my novels as horrible sea monsters with six grisly heads, four eyes each and three rows of sharp teeth). Also, in March I go back on the road for conventions and such. I do apologize, Gentle Reader, but in an effort to better meet your needs as blog readers (and still manage my time) I have constructed the following poll in which I hope you will participate.

Poll #1711207 Blog of the Future Poll
Open to: All, detailed results viewable to: All
I am primarily interested in . . .












But I don't mind a bit of














I'd rather not read















Gail's Daily Dose
Your Tisane of Smart:
Pop-up Tea Rooms and art and community-building project in England.
Your Writerly Tinctures:
A sort of ode to Borders.

Timeless: Clomp, clomp, comp.
Secret Project F: We're waiting. We're waiting.


BIG FAT SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first!
Some dream casting for Soulless from a fan.

Quote of the Day:
"Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one."
~ Oscar Wilde


Labels: ,