Ketchup Blog: SF Signal Interview, Changeless on Audible, and Miniblog


In which I am interviewed on the SF Signal Podcast.


As the Parasol Protectorate Facebook Group found out yesterday, the latest info promises an Audible drop of Changeless on January 28th. Recorded Books says Blameless should be out on March 10th, no idea when the Audible drop will occur for that one yet. Hopefully a little quicker without holiday backups.

Nothing much else to report, Gentle Reader. All is quiet in New York, no one else important seems to want anything from me, so I am quietly plugging away on Book 5, Timeless. It's taking an interesting course. I know how I want the main plot to work itself out, and Alexia and Conall are behaving themselves admirably, but some of my secondary character have their own ideas. I think I may have to let them work them out and see what happens, but I am terribly afraid they won't end where I want. Sometimes, however, there is nothing for it but to let the characters have their way with the story. Here's hoping I won't have to do a massive rewrite in a couple of months because of their larking around.


For those intrigued by the sate of my wardrobe, both the cape raincoat and the bow driving gloves have arrived. Of course, it's been freezing cold instead of raining, so I haven't had much of an opportunity to wear either, but Spring is just around the corner . . .

Gail's Daily Dose
Your Tisane of Smart:
Fannie's Last Supper
Your Writerly Tinctures:
Some brilliant suggestions for life after NANO

Lurv says, "I think this is a series I could really get behind. In a reading year that’s been full of way too many duds, Soulless was actually such an entertaining relief."
SPOILER ALERT! Clandestine Sanctuary says, "Do I recommend the book? Yes. Do I recommend the series. Absolutely. But remember that this book shouldn't be read independently as it follows a series, so read Soulless first."
Even bigger SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first. I Read to Relax says, "I love Carriger's little additions, like how pesto was developed to combat both vampires and werewolves in Italy. These details really just make the story come alive."

Heartless: Finished draft 8, turned in! It's available for preorder on Amazon.
Timeless: Back at it.
Secret Project F: We're waiting. We're waiting.


Quote of the Day:
"When I say 'spank me with a broomstick and call me Joseph Stalin' I'm sure I speak for all of us."
~ Hotel Babylon

Labels: , , , , , ,