Epic Hair (and a Smidge More Marmite)

Tea DrinkingBefore we start, my last post addressed the subject of marmite.
Now, back to fashion. I did a lot of crowing about my vintage hairdo at WorldCon in Melbourne. I have photo documentation of the artistic creation, and here it is!


The hair was done by Kat at Wildilocks in just under 1 hour.Oh, just look at the wiggly bangs. Soooo good. What did I say? Epic!

Your moment of parasol . . .


Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
Bunch of parasol images
Your Tisane of Smart:
My iPod clip fix. Because tech designers are men. And, strangely enough, I don't always wear a flipping belt.

Your Writerly Tinctures:
My agent talks about passing on a project even when there is an offer on the table

A review from the Super Secret Bean Counter (great blog name).
SPOILER ALERT! Series review
Even bigger SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first. Lou says, "All in all, like the rest of the series so far, a wonderful, if quick, read. Quick, in that I had to keep reading. The story pulls you in so well; a credit to Gail’s writing style."

Heartless: First draft with first readers. Final draft due Nov 1.
Timeless: Just an outline, making sure I pick up cookies and threads.
Secret Project F: Axed down and back with the agent.
CAKE in Space: Trunked.
See table of contents here, Steampunk II: Steampunk Reloaded available for preorder, releases November 15, 2010.
Short story turned in. The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance 2 available for preorder, releases October 12, 2010.

Quote of the Day:
"Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor."
~ H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Labels: , , ,