Friday Reminder Posting

SteampunkGentle Reader, I'm at the Nova Albion Steampunk Convention starting tonight. Track me down, chat tea, hats, anything you like. Get me to sign a copy of my book. Get me to sign a copy of someone else's book, I don't care! I'd love to meet you. I will be giving a surprise prize to the first person who comes up to me as a fan on Saturday.

Check out the program, I'll be on two panels on Saturday but puttering about the entire rest of the weekend as well. Putter. Putter.

I'll have notes and thoughts and photos up about the whole experience when I get back next week.

Also, please don't forget: I have three contests running through Sunday March 21 to win copies of Changeless.
Changeless Contest the First: Podcasters Payback! (Also includes a first edition of Soulless and a promise of a first edition of Blameless.)
Changeless Contest the Second: Facebook Parasol Protectorate
Changeless Contest the Third: Twitter Run


The Soulless Cover that Wasn't

Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
New fashion line discovery. Interlude out of LA.

Your Tisane of Smart:
From Rob Will Review over twitter came the following: "I love that The Annotated Alice has an in-depth note explaining 4 types of Victorian "cutting" in depth."Your Writerly Tinctures:
The lovely Mz. Diver's take on the writer's debut week from an agent's perspective.

Soulless is a wicked send-up of both genres – a Gaslamp Romance by way of P.G. Wodehouse."
SPOILER ALERT! Amazon and Powell's have posted Changeless cover along with blurb. Blurb gives end of Soulless.
Babbling About Books says, "If you were a fan of Soulless, you will find Changeless just as engaging. This book had me hooked from the first page and didn’t let up. Everything about Changeless is so original and wonderfully slapstick."
Even bigger SPOILER ALERT! Really, DON'T READ THE BLURB ON AMAZON if you haven't read the other books first.
Super Secret Project H: Submitted to agent.
Super Secret Project F: Consulted betas, good to go. Hope to write first two chapters this month. Note that number isn't changing much. I am a bad writer beast.
CAKE in Space: Trunked for the moment.
Short article done, turned in, and VanderMeer's have announced the table of contents.
Not-so-secret fiction short: Finished rough. (For the The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance 2.

Quote of the Day:
"It is crazy even to ask what creativity is. It would be just as useful to interview a caraway plant in your garden and ask: “How did you decided to be a spice?"
~ Eeva Kilpi

Labels: , , , , , , ,