Off On Vacation

Scorch - YA
Well, Gentle Reader, I am on vacation for the next week of so. I hope all remains well with the interwebs until then! So I shall leave you with some of my favorite things . . .

Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
Mackage, my new favorite coats.



Your Tisane of Smart:
Amazingly beautiful Urban Forest
Your Writerly Tinctures:
Steampunk article in Time Magazine by Lev Grossman.

CAKE in Space: Back from agent, but now I don't have time for it.
And the lovely Mur has this to say on Tor.com. (Look at me, always fraternizing with Tor.) "However, I can say without reservation that Gail Carriger’s Soulless is an absolute delight to read." (I did an interview with her which will post at some point in the not too distant future.)
SPOILER ALERT! Amazon has posted Changeless cover along with blurb. Blurb gives bits of Soulless away so don't read if you haven't read the first book!
Blameless: Finished edits, back with betas.

Quote of the Day:
"Instead of fading away, steampunk has gotten increasingly intense and relevant, and right now it seems to be rising to the surface."
~ Lev Grossman

Labels: , ,