1. First on the agenda: select staff. In my case this involved calling in the big guns: my proxi Armenian lover (a professional bartender) and a brewmaster of my acquaintance. Doesn't hurt that both of them are very easy on the eyes.
2. Negotiate with said bartender over the acceptability of plastic glasses. No he cannot actually light anything on fire.
3. Come up with a list of drinks - well, you know, aside from tea.
4. Insist on Baileys, Advocate, Sheridan's, and Amaretto - because they are the only things I can think of that taste good in tea.
5. Come up with the following Soulless booze menu:
- Red Coat - gin + cranberry
- Silver Bullet - gin + tonic + tripplesec
- Wooden Stake - rum + orange + cranberry
- Ivy's Hat - blue c + grenadine + white rum + soda + lime + maraschino cherry
- Pink Slurp - blood (Blackberry Cordial) & champagne
- Deadly Parasol - gin + rum + grenadine + cranberry + tiny parasol
Rest briefly on laurels, or should that be, float briefly on fumes?Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
Your Tisane of Smart:High risk biscuit peril study causes British government to recognize threat inherent in cookies!
Your Writerly Tinctures:Publisher-Dating Dictionary
CAKE in Space: Back from agent, but now I don't have time for it. SF Revu reviews!
"Soulless is a wonderful quirky mix of Victorian Era etiquette, steampunk, urban fantasy, mystery, and romance." & "Personally, I loved the voice of this novel."
SPOILER ALERT! Amazon has posted Changeless
cover along with blurb. Blurb gives bits of Soulless away so don't read if you haven't read the first book!Blameless
: Now back with many edits & freaking me out.
Quote of the Day:
"The first thing in the human personality that dissolves in alcohol is dignity."
~ Author Unknown