10.20.2009

Big Fat Contest Winners & Interview

Interview and review over on Elitist Book Reviews by my friend Nick. He's an adorable putz, who asks some rather off-beat questions. Such as:
In continuing our habit of asking authors to throw humility to the wayside, we would like to invite you cast off the shackles of humility and tell us why you're fantastic.

Sigh. Impossible child.

But I am sure you are here, Gentle Reader, to learn about the 5 contest winners!

Here is what I did, I assigned everyone a number based on their actual entry (as opposed to some other form of comment) once received and filed in my email (comments were auto forwarded) from both blogs (LJ & blogspot) and a few direct email entries. I numbered these sequentially by date, oldest to youngest, then wrote numbers on raffle tickets (because I'm the kind of person that just happens to have these lying around) and pulled five from a hat.

The numbers were: (drum roll please) . . .
  • 2: xd0nn4x
  • 12: goodwinsgal
  • 26: Hope (paper relics)
  • 49: Perla
  • 62: babbleprise

The winners have been contacted via email for the necessary information required for further action. Book 2 ARCs are not yet printed, but they are first on my list for when they come in, don't worry.

Thanks to everyone who participated, I promise there will be more cool contests in future!



Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
More steampunky cakes!
Your Tisane of Smart:
Penn archaeologist recreates ancient brews.
Your Writerly Tinctures:
All about the things writers do outside their comfort zones.

CAKE in Space: Back from agent, but now I don't have time for it.
The Book Smugglers have a mixed take.
SPOILER ALERT! Amazon has posted Changeless cover along with blurb. Blurb gives bits of Soulless away so don't read if you haven't read the first book!
Blameless: Now back with many edits & freaking me out.

Quote of the Day:
The spelling of a word: 1386 magyk, 1390 magique, 1490 magyque, 1590 magicke, 1642 magick, 1776 magic

1 comment:

  1. Congrats winners! You 5 are truly lucky to win these awesome prizes!

    I shall go to bed sad this early morning. :(

    ReplyDelete