Radio Show Appearance!

Con Book - Steampunk
Exciting news Gentle Readers, I'll be appearing on KWMR 90.5 FM Homegrown Radio for West Marin on Tuesday September 8 in the 11 AM time slot. I'm being interviewed by Jane Mickelson & Mimi Calpestri as part of the Tea Time Books series. If you're out of signal range you can listen online live.

This will be my first ever live radio interview and I am rather excited. I hope I don't "umm" too much.



Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
Octopus Chandelier!

Your Tisane of Smart:
New Jersey has a spoon museum. How wonderful is that?
Your Writerly Tinctures:
What a cool idea for a meme http://blodeuedd83.livejournal.com/113354.html

CAKE in Space: With agent.
Soulless: Short and sweet review on aNobii "Excellent paranormal romance set in Victorian England "soulless" Alexia Tarabotti (she cannot be turned into a vampire) quarrels her way into the heart of Werewolf Alpha, Lord Maccon. Enjoyable, witty and funny. I am looking forward to the next two books."
Changeless: Working on copyedit. Release date currently April 2010.
Blameless: Gone off to betas.

Quote of the Day:
"It's not true I had nothing on, I had the radio on."
~ Marilyn Monroe

Labels: , , ,