Writing: Top 5 Likes & Top 5 Dislikes

Writing by Hand
music: Dragon Page Cover to Cover

Some Things I Love About Writing
Some Things I Hate About Writing

Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
Steampunk Office

Your Tisane of Smart:
Scotland yard testing new police headcams, burst into flames. "We're not against it," said Smyth. "But a couple of them have caught fire, which isn't ideal." Gotta love that British gift for understatement.
Your Writerly Tinctures:
All about character naming via the [info]smartbitches . Those who know me well know that this is an aspect of writing that runs very close to my heart. These days I simply will not read books with boring character names, I figure the author lacks imagination.

CAKE in Space: With agent.
Soulless: More librarian compliments to make me blush.
Changeless: working on corrected draft for copyedit. Release date currently April 2010.
Blameless rough draft: That's my minimum met, but the story itself isn't quite done yet, so I'm still plugging away.

Quote of the Day:
"Life is what happens to a writer between drafts."
~ Dennis R. Miller

Labels: , ,