Choosing an Outfit or How to Manipulate with Fashion

Hesitation - Shoe Fix
music: Slice of Sci Fi Podcast

Today, amongst other things, I'm packing for the BEA. I thought I'd give you, Gentle Reader, a peek into the machinations of my manipulative little mind so you could see why I pick the attire I pick.

Friday I'm on and off hosting tea at Orbit's booth plus meeting various important people. I'm under starters orders from Alex to dress the part - as if there were any doubt. Here is what I chose to wear, followed by the far more interesting why I chose to wear it.





Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:
My preferred method of transport is a matched set of this luggage - although I have the grey and black pinstripe rather than the black and red.
Your Tisane of Smart:
Fire and water reveal new archaeological dating method
Your Writerly Tinctures:
BEAtweetup

CAKE in Space: Finished Draft 2.
Soulless: Awaiting ARC distribution.
Steampunk short: I should probably do something with this.
Changeless: Gone poof. Starting to gather corrections.
Blameless:
I know that hasn't changed from yesterday. I've been crazy busy with no time to write. Long plane ride tomorrow I plan on barreling through several thousand words.

Quote of the Day:
"It's only shallow people that do not judge by appearances."
~ Oscar Wilde

Labels: ,