Victorian Medical Science

Some Excerpts from 1871, Medical Common Sense & Plain Home Talk by Edward B. Foote, M.D.

Gail's Daily Dose
Your Infusion of Cute:

Your Tisane of Smart:
"Launch Pad, the annual astronomy workshop for writers is accepting applications until March 15th for this summer, July 14-21. Joe Haldeman and Phil Plait of badastronomy.com are the special guest instructors. NASA picks up travel, lodging, and most expenses in return for the chance to bring modern astronomy to the audiences of the writers. See Mike Brotherton and the official Launch Pad website for more information.
Someday I would love to go to this, great research for CAKE in Space, but not this year . . .
Your Writerly Tinctures:
Locus is taking their annual survey on SF/F readers. You can take it whether you subscribe or not.

CAKE in Space: First draft with beta 1.
Soulless: Waiting on galleys, got cover art.
Changeless: Back with editor
Steampunk short:

Quote of the Day:
"I can’t help but to write, I have a inner need for it. If I’m not in the middle of some literary project, I’m utterly lost, unhappy and distressed. As soon as I get started, I calm down."
~ Kaari Utrio

Labels: